Lately online (clockwise): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- The shipwreck at Zakynthos in Greece is a dreamy location. I can’t wait to visit this place next summer.
- Hews of brown creates a gorgeous beach setting. I would love to lay there the whole day under the brown umbrella!
- Wolf Circus jewelry is everything a gypsy elegant soul needs.
- Taste of summer, salt, and sand! Beach life forever!
- Slowood Studios and Christopher Kurtz created this summery muted leather fluid shape lounge chairs. So minimal!
- Summer is for surfing! I would love to try surfing for once, even though I am not good with aquatic sports.
- Lately, I have been obsessed with ceramic vases with weird shapes. The color pattern, as well as the whole collection, is an absolute feast for the eye.
- What phrase can best describe this image? Monument glory.